Here are what our clients say are the Top 5 challenges of finding a PEO:
- Each PEO needs so much information just to give a quote that it becomes a massive time drain, when ironically the purpose of outsourcing to a PEO is to save time.
- Every PEO seems to have a unique way of pricing their service, which makes comparing PEOs very difficult. I feel like I need to be a tax expert just to determine the actual costs they are proposing.
- PEO’s tend to sell me what they are best at (Payroll, Health Insurance, HR Services, or Workers Comp Insurance) rather than to ask me what I need most.
- Everyone has a different spin on the co-employment model and cannot give me a straight answer. I just what to know exactly how it works and why some companies choose to do it and some don’t.
- Finally, PEO sales reps can be very aggressive. Once you show the slightest interest, they call and e-mail all the time trying to ‘close the deal’. When what I really want is a business partner.
What has been your experience?